Fooling Mother Nature: Non-Surgical Radio Frequency Treatments
Tighten, Brighten, and Lift Without Surgery
Aging is a natural part of life. Plastic surgery done well is looking natural through the aging process while defying the laws of nature. Today, there are surgical and non-surgical options for “aging gracefully”, aka looking fabulous without anyone knowing what you’ve done.
This month our Beauty Transformation subject is one that is completely transforming plastic surgery and aesthetic medicine. Get ready to fool your friends and Mother Nature because Anton MD Aesthetics is taking aging gracefully to the next level with its newest non-surgical RF treatments.
Here’s the Buzz on RF
RF stands for radio frequency and you are going to want to tune in to hear all about this non-surgical technique that lifts, tightens and brightens the face and body. Radio frequency works by heating the deep layers of the skin to stimulate the formation of new collagen and improve skin’s elasticity for long-lasting improvements to its appearance.
Radio frequency is not new to aesthetic medicine. However, each generation of machine advances the technology to produce greater and longer lasting results. If you’ve tried radio frequency treatments in the past and didn’t get the result you desired, that does not mean it is not the right choice for you. It means you didn’t get the right treatment. Radio frequency done with the right combination of treatments treats aging skin without any significant downtime or recovery.
In January, Anton MD introduced Inmode to our practice. The results and reviews have both been positively fabulous. Inmode is one of the leading radio frequency platforms on the market today. It combines the most advanced radio frequency technology for multiple modalities including non-laser fractional skin rejuvenation, skin tightening, intense pulsed light (IPL), fat and cellulite reduction as well as hair removal.
Who is a Candidate for Radio Frequency Facial Rejuvenation?
You are! Radio frequency is a fantastic alternative to surgery for some patients, or an adjunct treatment to enhance surgical results for others. You might be a candidate if…
- You are not ready for a face-lift.
- Plenty of our patients are either too young or just not emotionally ready to have a face-lift, but they want to improve the appearance of their face and buy a few years. Radio frequency treatments are the perfect solution for non-surgically lifting and tightening the problem areas on the face like jowls and jawlines. It will also correct fine lines, wrinkles and sagging in the mid-face area. Radio frequency does not replace a face-lift and expectations need to be realistic, but in combination with fillers, Botox and CORE skin care products you might keep Mother Nature guessing for many years to come.
- You’ve already had a face-lift
- Radio frequency treatments are ideal for maintaining the results of your face-lift for years to come. By stimulating the deep collagen fibers you keep the skin looking taut and toned. Radio frequency also addresses the mid-face, lip and chin areas that a face-lift does not.
- Your neck drives you crazy
- If you’re like so many women, you notice your neck aging before anything else. Radio frequency tightens and re-textures the “drapiness and crepiness” of neck tissue. For younger women it is an ideal preventative treatment.
- Your mid-face is melting
- Even a facelift won’t address mid-face aging – the deep lines from the corners of your nose to the upper lip, the fine lines and wrinkles around the mouth and the orange peel texture of your chin. Radio frequency treatments along with injectibles and Botox will dramatically correct the signs of aging in the mid-face.
- You don’t have time for down time
- Life does not slow down for beauty. You’re busy working full-time or working as a full-time mom and wife, which leaves no time for me-time, much less downtime. The beauty of the radio frequency non-surgical procedures is minimal downtime. Within 3 to 5 days you can wear makeup and be back to your busy life.
- You are ready to be a knockout
- Whether you have a wedding, graduation, anniversary or maybe that really big birthday right around the corner, you want to look your most sensational. RF treatments can quickly improve your face to look years younger.
Optimizing Results for Rejuvenation
We created the ultimate radio frequency facial rejuvenation package that addresses all your aging concerns: skin laxity, pigment, wrinkle reduction, pore size, and texture.
Step 1 – Lumecca to brighten the skin. Lumecca is the most advanced IPL on the market today. This in office procedure removes virtually all brown and red spots in just one treatment to leave your skin tone even and flawless. Package includes 1 treatment and is followed by Fractora. Multiple treatments may be required for severely sun-damaged skin.
Step 2 – Fractora – A minimally invasive, non-laser, fractional rejuvenation and resurfacing treatment that reduces wrinkles by ablating the deep tissue fibers of the skin to stimulate collagen. Unlike traditional CO2 lasers, this treatment is color blind and will not damage melanocytes that can result in hyper or hypo pigmentation. Fractora’s radio frequency micro-needle technology lifts and tightens the deep layers of the dermis. Downtime depends on the intensity of the treatment. Package includes 1 treatment and is followed by Forma. For maximum results, 3-6 treatments may be needed.
Step 3 – Forma – A Radio frequency treatment that tightens skin and gives it an optimal glow. It feels like a warm massage on your face and so relaxing you might catch up on your beauty sleep during the treatment. Painless, with no downtime other than you look a little red for several hours after the procedure. Package includes six-30-minute treatments and can be combined with other treatments such as fillers or Botox on the same day. Follow-up treatments need to be scheduled no more than 14 days apart.